Monday, June 20, 2011

Up and at 'em, y'all...

It's B-Day!

I got up about an hour ago. Showered, but did not shave. If I plan on looking like a harried father of three later today, I need to have a good scruff going.

My bag, except for the iPad from which I'm posting this, is packed. I just counted and between chargers and connectors and headphones and whatnot, I have exactly 12 cables up in here. Welcome to the digital age, Baby #3.

Yesterday was the best father's day imaginable. If you follow my sibs on Facebook, you might've already seen some pictures, but here's my contribution, because I wish to live deliberately:

We have to be at the hospital at 6.  The babysitter/housewatcher is on the way now.  Tomorrow is supposed to be longest day of the year, but I bet today'll have it beat.

Fingers crossed, everyone.  I'll post more after Lisa gets some ice chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment