Friday, August 10, 2012

Let's all get up and dance to a song...

I sent a text message to my mom this morning.  It was just a few words.  I said I was having a bad day and asked for a prayer.  Her prayers move mountains.  Her response is below.  I hope that everyone in the world has someone in their life as special and as supportive as my mom.

"Always.  Just keep in mind that you are one of the smartest, funniest, wisest, handsome-ist, cleverist, luckiest, hardest working, most dedicated and devoted, loyalest, legal-minded people I know. You are one of my favorite people on earth.  I, and everyone around you, want to be with you.  You make me happy, you make me laugh, I rely on you, I trust you completely.  You are amazing. I love you and I am praying for you. Knock 'em dead.  Your guardian angel is still on your shoulder. Xoxoxoxo Mom"

My guardian angel is not on my shoulder.  She's in East Aurora, sending me text messages.

Love you, mom, and thanks.
-Mike

1 comment:

  1. Moms just make the world alright! Say hi to Lisa, the girls & your handsome son!

    ReplyDelete